Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Math Dalek

I was watching Doctor Who Series 7, episode 1 on saturday. I loved it, it was an amazing episode. I mean, come on, it was a dalek episode. The dalek episodes are always great- Atleast for me, of course.

Now, daleks like to shout out things like 'EXTERMINATE!', 'EXPLAIN!', and other things. This gave me an idea:

MATH DALEK!

Now, if you're not amazed already, guess what he would say?

SOLVE, SOLVE, SSSOOOLLLVVVEEE!!!

Isn't that amazing? I bet a hundred people have came up with this. But I can put him in a video about math, make that video poorly made, spam it, put a misleading title, and a fake thumbnail on it, and then watch as the views come in!

Or this idea could be lost in this blog, and then some rich animator could pick this up and animate about it. Then I can complain about it and say I came up with that first and get in an argument that will turn into a fued that the History Channel will do a documentary on.

No comments:

Post a Comment