Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Legend of the toilet

When the futuristic laser hunting jetpack wearing people of the future year 4000 go around to talk about scary things, they're probably gonna talk about the toilet.

We all know by 4000, all toilets will be dead. They'll come up with a better way to deposit their urine, crap, and such. They'll probably find a way to store it instead of throwing it away. We all know if normal future people don't think toilets are scary in 4000, the futuristic hybrid golfish humans would definitely shiver at the word.

Why? Because toilets are just abnormal. Sure, they work, but there has to be a better way to use the restroom. I mean come on, whenever I goto a fancy food place, I always have to well, take a dump. And when I do, the toilets are so dirty and stuff, and I don't want to sit on that! The future will have like, pants you wear, that when you activate them, you'll beable to do your business, and it will be stored in a futuristic cartridge, that is air-tight and futuristic. Then you can sell the cartridges, and they'll be made into brown paint for the futuristic 4D printers.

I don't know why I wrote this. I just needed to post something.

I'm probably gonna lose the 0 followers I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment