Monday, August 27, 2012

Messing around with Green screens in Minecraft

Since Rlack made such awesome movie posters for "Time, Space, and Cinnamon" I decided to mess with Green Screens in Minecraft, too. Here are some I made.

This one was the most complex, as when I tried having a pile of arrows and bow, it created problems. So I had to redo that and eventually I got a pile of diamond armor and an iron sword. Then I looked on the internet for a hand image, found one, and resized it and cut it apart until I got it where I wanted, then layed the diamond armor and sword on to it to make it look like the hand is holding the armor. I was gonna make it a .gif and have the armor and sword bounce and wiggle around, but that would of took a really long time. The one below me, the Exterminate picture, was really fun to make. It was the easiest and the first green screened image I made. I don't know if it looks like a dalek that much, but it is still really cool and I'm glad I made this. It showed me how easy green screening in Minecraft was and how I could use it to make cool and interesting images.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment