Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Allergic to milk

I'm allergic to milk.
But not to ice cream or cheese or chocolate.
Just plain milk.
Which means I could never have a nice cold chocolate drink. You know, the one where you take milk and put chocolate sauce in it and stir it up.

I could never have that.

So today I did something.
I took tap water, and put a bunch of chocolate sauce in it, and stir it up. I put the thing in the freezer, so it would become cold. I mean, this is tap water, it's never cold. You have to put it in the dang freezer just to get it cold enough to be sorta refreshing.

Now I'm waiting.
Waiting for it to cool.

IT'S TIME.
I have the tap water chocolate drink right now.

I'm about to take a drink..
THIS STUFF IS DISGUSTING!

I just spit it out. On my motherboard. My computer is dying.
I'm just kidding. But it's horrible. It's all watery and.. just bad. Don't make tap water chocolate drink. Don't. It will be your doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment