Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Pittsburgh tunnel subway trolley thing that goes under the river

I once went to a baseball game, with $27 tickets. And I didn't feel like driving, so I coughed up some cash and took the trolley tunnel train subway thing that goes under the river. I was so excited to go under the muddy dirty polluted rivers of Pittsburgh and see all the dead fish. I live in Pittsburgh, yet I know how dirty our rivers are. But dead fish and lots of mud is fun too, you know! I was excited to see all these spectacular dirty things.. and when we went under the river, the tunnel wasn't made of glass, it was made of stone. I was pissed. Well, I shouldn't of been pissed, because it goes under under the river, meaning its' under the real under of the river. Confusing. Still wanted to see dead fish. The baseball game was fun.
Then I got to see dead fish, on the second game I went that year. I went with $55 tickets this time with VIP seats and access to the club-thingy with expensive hot dogs and luxurious drinks. You all know I went two levels down to get my food, I'm so cheap. How am I cheap if I get $55 tickets? Well, my friend got them, not me. He just took me with him, since I love baseball. Then, when we were walking around, 2 hours early, we decided to check out the river.

And then I saw those beautiful dead fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment