Thursday, August 16, 2012

Waking up Upside Down

Whenever I goto sleep, after watching 2 episodes of Doctor Who and watching whatever is on the channel I'm tune to, I goto sleep like normal people do- On my side. I have a nice night sleep, a really good sleep, actually, unless I have some creepy dream. Like a dream about dogs who have masks that make them demons when they take those masks off.

But when I wake up- I wake upside down. I wake up at like the bottom of the bed, with my head hanging off the end and my pillow and blanket all over everywhere, and it's just unpleasant to get up. Most of the time I wake up on the floor, but I know why this happens.

I hate sleeping in beds.
I really do.

I hate sleeping in beds, matresses, all of that. What do I like to sleep in? Chairs, couches, things like that. I toss and turn and get all whacky when I sleep in beds, but when I sleep in a chair and couch, I'm fine the whole sleep and I don't wake up on the floor with drool on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment