Friday, August 17, 2012

Dollar Twenty-Five Dollar Books

If you goto a Dollar Tree to get your books like I do, then you should no longer be ashamed. Because you're not alone. I get my Dollar Twenty-Five Dollar Books from Dollar Tree too. Maybe I'm the only one, I'll never know.

I first got a Dollar Twenty-Five Dollar book when I discovered a book by Scott Adam at Dollar Tree for only a Dollar like everything in the store. I like Dilbert, so I grabbed it. Fun fact, this book was just his blog printed into a hardcover with Twenty-Five slapped on the cover. Yes, I got it for a Dollar and inside the book it said plain as day-

AMERICA - $25
CANADA - $30

Basically, his book sold so badly Dollar Tree was the only one to sell it and they had to sell it for one pitiful Dollar. I'm captalizing Dollar because I want to. And I already did a bunch of times so I'm not gonna stop to correct it. I'm too lazy for that.

Maybe I can reprint my blog onto hardcover not including the posts with copyrighted things in 'em and sell it for Twenty-Five Dollars. Probably would find it at Dollar Tree one day, most likely called 'Toasty Cinnamon's Book - It's better than Toasty Cinnamon's blog which is better than cinnamon.'

What I'm saying is start buying your books from Dollar Tree instead of Barnes 'n' Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment