Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm writing too many posts

I'm so absorbed into this blog because it's the only thing to do I am writing and typing so many posts noone can keep up. I think. This happens to me a lot.

Whenever I start writing something like a novel about fruit being illegal, I write a lot of it and then I just drift off and start writing a novel about vegetables being on the internet. And then I drift off from that and decide to just play some more Fallout 1 instead.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to this blog and hopefully I stay active and write more posts for the 0 followers I have at the moment. Or maybe I'll just play more Fallout 1 instead.

I should get this blog published on the Kindle.. then I will be influenced to make more posts as it will be making me money.

Hence why I like to make a lot of youtube videos, because I can make cash money off of them. Even though I only have one video up and thats that hilarious Fair Tradin' video you guys haven't made viral yet. I expected it to have 10,000,000 views by today. But it still only has 26! Maybe that is because I'm unknown and unwatched and unread. Or maybe I'm not spamming my blog website link page thing url enough.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm going to continue spamming my blogs with posts so you can read them. Because we all know you love reading what I write. That illegal fruit book idea sounds like a good idea, maybe I should actually work on that..

No comments:

Post a Comment