Wednesday, August 15, 2012

THE FIRST POST

There was once a time when this blog was a tiny bubble smaller than a grain of cinnamon.
Then I decided to actually post something on it. The tiny bubble exploded to form the blog that is yes, better than cinnamon. Why? Because this is TOASTY CINNAMON'S blog. And we all know TOASTY CINNAMON is better than cinnamon.

I don't know what I'm going to do on this blog. Write web comics, rant on stuff, review films I somehow see, but all I know is that cinnamon is good, but this blog is probably better.

I was watching Doctor Who this morning and got a craving for cinnamon. Toasted cinnamon. So I went and got toasted cinnamon. I was more hungry than the Master on the 10th Doctor's last episode thing, End of Time I think it's called. I just accidently turned italics on. Theres a button-shortcut-key thing for turning italics on. Wow. Also, if you like David Tenant, and since he is no longer the Doctor, you don't watch Doctor Who, you are not a real Doctor Who fan. David Tenant was really good, and Matt Smith is too. Just watch the damn show.

I play on this Fallout RP server on Gmod. It's pretty fun. You should join it, too. It's a great server.



Also, click here to go to the server's website.

So, yeah, it's usually active in the late afternoon and evening. It's a pretty fun server, and I've had a lot of fun roleplaying on it.

Right now I'm thinking of making a web comic/show/magazine called Medic Who. Basically Doctor Who but in Fallout. Instead of a Police box TARDIS, he has a Nuka-Cola vending machine TARDIS. Also, I prefer Fallout 1 and 2 over 3 and New Vegas. Just like them more.

I think that's enough for the first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment