Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What happens when you can't afford DayZ

I couldn't afford DayZ, but I wanted an apocalyptic player versus player experience. So, I was on my Minecraft server, building some things, when my friend, told me about MineZ.

Basically DayZ in Minecraft. A lot less hardcore- Mainly because people team up with people they don't know instead of friends they already know.

It's really easy to survive aslong as you have food and water. It's also really easy to go on killing sprees in Portsmouth because well, who doesn't go on killing sprees in Portsmouth with new player gear and come out with chain armor, flee to the Logging Camp, and get some bits of iron armor?

Yeah, yeah, if you see some of my footage I kinda do look like I'm not that good, but fraps lags the shit out of me, and bandicam can only record up to 10 minutes. And every night I get like 2 hours of footage to cut up so having to click a button to record again every 10 minutes would be really annoying.

I really want DayZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment