Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Server Review: 'EndZ'

I was bored waiting for Tim to get on to play some more MineZ, so I looked for another DayZ Minecraft server.

I wish I didn't.

The server had a decent spawn, you started with a starter stone sword, which was helpful. I walked up, read all the rules and whatnot, got mad my skin wasn't showing up, and clicked the teeny weeny button to spawn.

I SPAWNED ON TOP OF A DEFAULT TREE.
Literally. This is not where you place one of your random spawns. When I respawned on this server I always spawned on a tree. Always.

THE ZOMBIES WERE MORE OVERPOWERED THEN MINEZ'S
I'm not joking. They killed me in 2 - 3 hits and were extremely fast. Shift-clicking didn't help them not detect you too.

KIT SPAMMING CAN BE DONE
Due to the fact a kit is given and a command is typed when you click the button, the normal kit you start with when you spawn can be spammed every 10 - 15 seconds. Meaning you're not going to run out of leather chestplates, water, and wood swords. Or stone swords, you can spam the stone sword kit too.

NO TOWNS, RUINS, OR CITIES IN SIGHT
You start with a map, and I looked at it. There was no cities or ruins or anything. Just patches of forest, desert, and plains. It looked like it was done in World Painter.. done in World Painter badly, more like it.

SERVER LAUNCHED TO EARLY
The map wasn't done, one of the builders told me, the zombies weren't fixed yet, I mean, the zombies got into spawn. What the hell. This server was launched to early and shouldn't be relaunched for a long time. They need to fix all these problems.

Overall, I give it a 1.3/10. This is a Minecraft server I'm reviewing, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment